Our Favorite Brokers
DISCLAIMER: Please note, our reviews are purely our own opinions and analysis of the brokers listed. We encourage you to do your own due diligence when choosing a broker. Some of the links on our site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, ultreos forex will earn a commission if you click through and do business with these companies.
IC Markets ranks as one of the largest forex CFD providers globally by daily trade volume thanks to over $15 billion in foreign exchange turnover via over 500,000 orders executed daily. Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, as well as the Financial Services Authority (St Vincent & the Grenadines)
There are 61 forex products (13 of the most popular Cryptos). 1600+ stocks from ASX, Nasdaq & NYSE, 11 bonds products, 22 commodities, and 23 indices.
Phenomenal Order Execution Speeds
Support For All Trading Strategies & Styles
Intuitive Trading Platforms With Value-Added Tools
Ultra-Tight Variable Spreads & Low Commissions
24/7 Customer Service Availability
No Fees For Deposits Or Withdrawals
– 50% Deposit Bonus– Easy account setup and low minimum opening balance
– Scalping, hedging, and EAs are all permitted strategies
– Shariah-compliant options available for all account types
– Access leverage up to 500:1 with negative balance protection
– No registration fees or commissions
– Fast Deposit And Withdraw
- Broker Type:Market Maker
- Minimum Deposit:1
- Forex Majors Spread: EUR/USD: 0.3 ,GBP/USD: 0.3,USD/JPY: 0.3
- Maximum Forex Leverage:Unlimited
- Minimum Trade Size:0.01
- Free Demo Account:Yes
- Traders From USA:No
- Day Trading Account:Yes
- Binance is the cheapest platform to buy to sell on crypto currency, as long as you use Binance coin.
- Simple user interface
- High-security level
- Good selection of digital currencies
- Fast transactions
- 50% discount on fees when using
- Binance coin
- Get 5% commission if you join with our refer.
IFSC (Belize), CySEC (Cyprus), ASIC (Australia), FSCA (South Africa)
Unique trading conditions:
• Minimal deposit of $1
• Spread starting from 0 pip
• Leverage up to 1:3000
• Over 90 stocks, 28 forex pairs, 9 forex exotic pairs, 4 metals, 11 indices, 5 energies
• Split-second execution
• Minimal order volume of 0.01 lot
• Quotes precision of 0.00001
• Customer support in 18 languages
XM is an online broker whose parent company is Trading Point Holding, a global CFD and FX broker founded in 2009.
XM is available globally and is regulated by three financial authorities: the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC).